VIDEO: Nollywood Actor(Ani Iyoho) got horribly burnt during a Movie Shoot

Scroll Down For Video

Nollywood actor was left grave ready after he got horribly burnt following a video shoot of a new movie.

image (3)Special-effect gone wrong On a Nollywood set as actor got burnt, lands in hospital

A near death incident was averted on a Nollywood set recently when a promising actor, Ani Iyoho was badly burnt while playing a fire incident role on set of movie director, Stanlee Ohikhuare.

image (2)An actor on set said while Ani was burning, the fire extinguisher on set did not work and Stanlee shocked everyone by continuing filming with the intention to add the real fire incident to the film.

image (5)Ani as we write now is on hospital bed, with his colleagues running around to raise money for him.

image (6)All efforts to reach Stanlee has proved abortive and the producers of the movie Kelechi Udegbe and Ugochukwu Azikiwe have been on the run.

This is why Nigeria Entertainment Industry needs to learn Adobe After Effect because everything doesn’t have to be real.

Send all your publications to news@kehbox.com

Related Post

Share ThisEmail this to someonePin on PinterestPrint this pageShare on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn

Comments

comments

1 Comment on VIDEO: Nollywood Actor(Ani Iyoho) got horribly burnt during a Movie Shoot

Leave a Reply

Facebook
Get More News and Stories Like This In Your Email
We respect your privacy.
%d bloggers like this: